Single and Happy is NOT an oxymoron! You can be single and happy if you are W.H.O.L.E. For the single person, HAPPY is spelled WHOLE. Many singles live with a fragmented soul, areas of the soul that have been vandalized by toxic relationships, life circumstances, wrong thinking, and different kinds of bondage. God wants to heal and restore these broken areas of your life. Jesus wants you to be whole and free. This book shows you how:
- It tells the story of my journey to singleness, and the lessons I learned along the way.
- It answers the question, “How can I be single and happy?” It explains what wholeness is and outlines five practical steps to wholeness in spirit, soul, and body.
- It includes a step-by-step outline on how to break free from the bondage of generational curses, satanic covenants, soul ties and spiritual orbits, personal vows, and demonic oppression.
- It teaches you how to love yourself, know yourself, identify your temperament, core values, strengths and weaknesses, love language, dreams, purpose in life, and so on.
- It answers the questions: Is remarriage biblical? Why are sexual sins worse than other sins? Can a Christian single use sexual toys? What is biblical dating, and how is it different from modern dating? How do I prepare for dating? Is online dating biblical? How aggressive should a single woman be? What does it mean to be unequally yoked?
- My favorite, it tells you who not to date. Guys, please stay away from: Ms. Waterworks, Ms. Nag, Ms. Seductress, The Drama Queen, Ms. Sheneeda, Ms. Gold, and Bargain basement woman. And ladies, please do not date Mr. Player, Mr. Grinch, Mr. Narcissist, Mr. Controller, Mr. Hunt, Mr. Shrew and Mr. Alimony!
- If you have had sex outside of marriage, please get this book and break the soul ties and other soul diseases you contracted.